They're here! Is anyone else as excited as I am. Oh how I love my Thin Mints! I should've ordered more...there's still time! They have to last me until next year (though they'll really only last me until next month!) The boys don't know we have them. They're our little secret. Daddy said the boxes were full of doctor stuff. What wonderful things were our parents hiding from us?Monday, February 25, 2008
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
They're here! Is anyone else as excited as I am. Oh how I love my Thin Mints! I should've ordered more...there's still time! They have to last me until next year (though they'll really only last me until next month!) The boys don't know we have them. They're our little secret. Daddy said the boxes were full of doctor stuff. What wonderful things were our parents hiding from us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yum...I picked up 2 boxes of thin mints and 2 boxes of samoas yesterday too. I don't think Im going to tell Ike. Congrats on the new one! I briefly saw you at church last sunday and you look awesome, like you didn't even have a baby! I'm jealous by the way...I found your blog through Michelle's. We're at www.theleereport.blogspot.com. Glad you've joined the blog cult. :)
Post a Comment