I've thought a lot about that today. I need to respond the same way, cuz I am livin' the dream! When my toilet overflows and we have to rip out all the carpet and figure out how to tile it ourselves... I will try not to complain, cuz I'm livin' the dream.

When my son, accompanied by his nursery teacher, comes to get me out of Relief Society because he's pooped his pants, and it's running down his leg, I try to smile, because I'm livin' the dream.

When I look at my handsome hubby curled up with my 3 sticky sweet little boys, I know I'm livin' the dream. I'm doing exactly what I hoped and dreamed I'd be doing. And I am forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for the happiness He has blessed me with.

PS My sister April made these ties!! I just love them!
PPS Diarrhea and potty training are an AWFUL combination!!!
8 comments:
Thanks Kris, I needed to hear this.
First of all - LOVE LOVE LOVE the ties. I was going to tell you that I was totally eying Ty's tie yesterday. SO handsome.
And secondly, I second the diarrhea and potty training thing. It happened to Isabella just days after getting potty trained. It was AWFUL!
I'm glad you wrote this b/c I had forgotten that part of his talk. (I can be so forgetful sometimes!)I need to remember it to when I am having a rough day b/c I'm definitely "Livin' the dream."
Great post...I feel the same way, so blessed! PS, I haven't started potty training Bentley yet...she seemed interested at about 18 months old but didn't really get the connection to sit on the potty when she had to pee. It is just so much easier to change diapers rather than being ready for accidents. I need to 'get on it' and just decide to get her trained already :)
PS, i noticed you have Audrey Woulards website attached to yours. She is awesome. I had the wonderful experience to attend a workshop of hers in 2007 and it was incredible!
i also love the ties. Can she make me some for Aiden? :) Thanks for the nice reminder. I too will try to remember I am living the dream!
that was really nice to read. I need little reminders periodically :>) Your boys look so handsome...is April selling those???
Just reading this post made me feel 10 times lighter! We really are blessed to be doing exactly what we hoped we'd be doing! Thanks for the reminder! (And I'm glad you got that small snippet out of Sacrament meeting...I totally understand gobbling whatever phrases you have the chance to hear since it's probably all you'll get!) :)
That's a great talk... I need to post it on my fridge! Thanks for sharing! And as for the ties... I will be selling them... keep posted!
I'm so glad you liked Brett's talk! Every time someone would ask him how he's doing, he would always say, "Oh you know, just living the dream!" And it is so true that he worked so hard so he could be where he is right now so he shouldn't be complaining and be grateful about it instead.
PS. I love visiting your blog and reading your posts! I'm still trying to be good at this whole blogging thing.
Post a Comment