Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meeting the Big Brothers

DSC_4778 copy

Tessa had some visitors today. They were loud, excited, poked her, petted her and she calmly slept through it all. She's definitely loved.

DSC_4777 copy

I couldn't get over how big my boys looked. Overnight they had grown. Oh I'm gonna be busy. Glad they're keeping me in the hospital one more day (one more day of rest, one more day of breakfast in bed). Then my mama will be here to be my extra hands.

DSC_4790 copy

The boys stayed around just long enough to see her open her eyes (no Ty honey, we can't shake her to get her to open her eyes) and then to watch her eat (no Brans sweetie, we don't feed her with a spoon, she just drinks milk). Cason was very concerned that Tessa was biting me :)

DSC_4803

Sleep while you can sweet Tessa.

13 comments:

The Mayer Family said...

So cute! Love the pictures, congrats!!

Megan said...

I bet the boys were in heaven, Ty finally got to meet this Tessa he has been talking about for years. Ian so thrilled you are staying one more night.

The Carlson Crew said...

What a beautiful little family of kids! I'm glad all the reactions were positive...they are going to love taking care of Tessa. Good luck at home! Thank heavens Heavenly Father seems to give us a baby and a big dose of adrenaline at the same time, right? :)

M and M Madsen said...

so cute! congrats to you guys!!!

Laura said...

Yeah!!! Congrats, Kristen!!! I'm so excited for you and the boys to have a little girlie-o to love on. :) Next time we make it up that way I am definitely going to sneak away from my craziness to come meet your sweetie! Luv ya! And congrats again!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Kristen! She's lovely!

Janeal said...

She is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys. What a lucky, lucky girl to have 3 big brothers to toughen her up and protect her. That is just so sweet.

lexie said...

Those pics are so sweet! They just about broke my heart. I am glad you had a few days rest. Hope you have fun with your mom!

Phil and Holly said...

She looks like Ty i think! That was so funny about Cason being concerned about the "biting" lol
-Holly

Hillary said...

Ooooooooh so cute!!! I see how she fits in with your other kids. So precious. Congrats!!! Miss you guys. Wish I could hold her!! xoxo

Shuldberg Family said...

Congratulations Kristen and Bryan! She is absolutely beautiful - so much dark hair!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

She is so sweet and tiny!!! She is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys!! Good luck!!

Amy said...

Congratulations Kristen & Bryan! She is beautiful! And, kristen, you look FABULOUS in those 9 month prego pics. What a glamour star you are! Sooo fun to get a little girl. xoxo!