Friday, September 2, 2011

Super Seven

DSC_3763

Another cake for another birthday! My eldest turned 7 and requested a shark jumping out of the water cake and pool party. Mission accomplished.

Seven Reasons why I love this now 7 year old.

1. He is so full of energy and joy. Like bursting with it. I can't tell you how often I've been told that if I could bottle his energy up and sell it I'd be a millionaire.

DSC_3745
**his birthday breakfast. the birthday boy gets to pick any box of cereal he wants**

2. He's adventurous... just like his Daddy. Wants to climb everything, jump off everything, ride his bike as fast as he can, pretty much anything that gets the adreniline pumping. Seriously, like father like son.

DSC_3790
**birthday pool party at Auntie Sharon's house**

3. He is a great big brother. He loves his baby sister... so much it hurts... her. And Brans is his bestest friend in the whole world. And he helps Cason with so many things.

DSC_3771
** Nonna and Tess**

DSC_3813
**best friend Brans**

4. He dreams big! He wants to be a race car driver by day and a secret agent by night.

DSC_3808

DSC_3807

5. He loves being with family... aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents... he adores them all and they're his favorite people.

DSC_3776
**Cousin Gavin**

DSC_3816
**Auntie Missy and Tess**

6. He's so accepting and friendly. Everyone he meets is his friend. It takes him about 30 seconds to make a friend whenever we are at a park.

DSC_3781
**His buddy Gavin. He got to choose one friend to come**

DSC_3787

7. He's my number 1. The first. The experiment kid. And I love him to pieces.

DSC_3742
**My favorite birthday tradition, a dinner out with just the birthday kid. No brothers or sisters allowed. I don't think he stopped talking the whole night.**


1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

Awesome cake (AGAIN!). And so happy that you have more family close by now. I got to see your mom when I was in town for Kristi's farewell last week and it has been TOO LONG since I have seen a Lundquist!