
So today we celebrated Tessa's birthday with a little family party. But I know most of you just want me to reveal the fun news about baby #5!

So we'll get to that first. This was Tessa's kitty cat cake (which she squeeled with delight when she saw it and yelled "KITTY!") and I decided to dye the inside of the cake to reveal the sex of Tessa's new brother or sister.

And.... can you believe it?!!!! It's ANOTHER BOY!!!

So it looks like we'll be adding to this brood of future missionaries :)

Tessa and I are SO out numbered!


But back to the party... Tessa loved being the center of things.

She loved having her cousins, aunt, uncle and grandparents there to celebrate with her.

She loved all her new presents, like her puppy (it's inside her fuzzy dog carrier), her new Halloween outfit, her Tinkerbell and her toy radio (that she danced and sang to all night!)

But I'm pretty sure her favorite gift was her new baby. She's practicing her diaper changing. She's gonna be so much help when her little brother comes along. Happy Birthday to our (only) baby girl!
3 comments:
I'm the only girl in my family with four brothers. I didn't like it when I was little, but when I was a teenager I decided it was wonderful! I got my own room and I didn't have to share my clothes. And this way, I got to pick my own "sisters" and I've been blessed with many along the way. Congrats to your cute family.
YAY!!! You make cute boys. Althoughh the thought of #5 gives me some anxiety so good luck to you :>)
YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! So excited for your growing fam, and can't wait for another handsome Christensen boy to make his debut! What a cute Kitty party! I am always so excited to see your cake creations, you are AMAZING! Love it all! Happy Birthday Tess and Congrats on Baby BOY!!
Post a Comment