Okay, so does everyone recognize this picture? It's one of the pics advertising classmates.com I can't tell you how many people have asked me if this is me and I have to admit its a VERY close likeness to me in high school (like Freshman year). So for everyone who is wondering....nope, not me!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
High School Kristen?
Okay, so does everyone recognize this picture? It's one of the pics advertising classmates.com I can't tell you how many people have asked me if this is me and I have to admit its a VERY close likeness to me in high school (like Freshman year). So for everyone who is wondering....nope, not me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I totally thought that it looked like you every time I saw that picture except I don't think I've ever seen you wear your hair that high.
Anyway, so glad you started a blog. You will have to check mine out. Haven't updated in awhile but I have one!
So fun seeing pictures of Cason and I can't wait to see more pics of you and your family.
Love ya,
Ashley
I love that picture! I never thought about it, but it totally looks like you. I love your blog and it will be fun to keep in touch this way! I can say, I know EXACTLY how you feel being outnumbered by 3 boys. My boys as we speak are wrestling in their superhero costumes. I better go referee!!
Oh my heavens, that so SO FUNNY! Barrett pointed that out one time! So now we know.
It will be so nice to have a way to keep up with you! And holy cow! Cason is growing so fast...he looks like a healthy boy.
Take care!
So funny!! I do have to admit, there is a similarity! LOL! I am excited for girls night!! YEAH!
I think that every single time I see that picture! I'm glad it's not all in my head...
Post a Comment