Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Rainy Day


This beenie has gone thru all 3 of my boys and I still absolutely LOVE it! Cason was happy to watch his brothers play in the rain from his stroller.

Brans got dragged thru a puddle at one point and cut his finger. This would be owie #4 for the week (let's see...owie #1 was Sunday when he ran into the wall, he's got a big goose egg and bruise from it...owie #2 was Monday night, when the boys were supposed to be sleeping but apparently they were flying off Ty's bed instead, got a bloody nose...owie #3 was this morning when big brother Ty pushed him off the ottoman, rug burn to the head.)


Ring around the rosey...in the rain.



Ya think he likes it?







We've been cooped up for a bit so I decided the rain wouldn't stop us from going outside today. I told the boys we would go out for a walk in the rain and play in the rain puddles. They thought the latter was the best idea ever. We didn't get past our driveway...which was fine with Cason and I (we stayed huddled in the garage OUT of the rain!).

2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh, what a fun little "BOY" outing! Way to suck it up and actually enjoy the rain!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

Wow! These boys have way too much fun!I love that they love to play together so much... little buddies! Cason looks so much like you it's crazy!