Sunday, June 29, 2008

Only 730 Days To Go!

Well we're half way there! Actually if you count getting thru dental school, we're 3/4 the way there. Last Friday we attended the graduation dinner for the chief residents, which makes Bryan a 3rd year!! Whoo Hoo! Two more years!! You're one tough, smart, hard working, tired guy Bryan!!
.


3 comments:

Shuldberg Family said...

I would've killed Matt if he had done such a long and hard residency. You are a very supportive wife!

M and M Madsen said...

yeah for you guys! I am totally jealous that you are so close to done. Matt starts medical school this year, so we are just happy he is done with the intern year! Only 5 more to go- whew!

The Wright Fam said...

You guys are so cute! I LOVE your dress by the way, you look gorgeous! :-) I hope one day I can look as good as you after having 3 little kiddos!!! I am glad you guys had a fun night out!