No, I'm not referring to my hubby! The rest of us! The boys got their annual summer buzz cuts. Great for the Oklahoma humidity and checking for ticks (ugh I hate those things!). And as for me, well I'm going bald too! I'm 4 months post-pregnant, which means some horrid hormone kicks in that makes my hair fall out in the fist fulls! It's happened with every kiddo. Am I alone in this?
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are not alone! That happens to me about the same time and it has happened with every kid too. My hair isn't as long as yours so it would be twice mine just in length! don't break your broom or vacuum! I so wish I could buzz Mackenzie's hair, not really, just for checking for ticks here too.
The buzz cuts are so cute! I bet your boys just love summertime! And I definitely hear ya about Mom's hair!
My Tai's nickname when he was little was Tai-ger as well. His mom still calls him that.
The boys are adorable!
Hey, such cute boys! I just cut Izek's and I messed it up. I didn't mean to cut it so short...luckily it grows back right!? Hey, if you get a chance call me...I joined Heritage Makers and I am so excited I just finished my first book. I really want to talk to you about it. Call me when you can (661) 294-1916
It is so fun to see your kids. They seem like lots of fun and I do not know where you get all of your energy! I lost lots of hair but I hardly lost any hair while I was pregnant...so my hair just went back to normal
Um, NO! I can't tell you how bad I hate the post baby hair loss. Barrett hears about it endlessly. It's so bad! And waiting for it to grow back in is a nightmare. I have TONS of short little hairs all over my head and the fact that they're curly makes it quite a site. I actually have a "post" dedicated to this. Still a draft. Maybe someday I'll post it. But youre not a lone!
Post a Comment