Friday, August 7, 2009

We're Back.... to doing what we do best

DSC_3762
**taken last night... apparently we had some rain while we were gone... that means the mudpit is back too**

Well, we've returned from UT. We had a SPLENDID time there with our Nanna and Gunka! Brans is still sulking that I made him get on the plane and leave Nanna's Land (yes, it's just as good as DisneyLand). But I must admit I missed my Okie life and friends! So let's play! Who's up for it? Only one more week til school starts!

5 comments:

~H said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! :) And.... I'm glad your back! Yeay!! I love this mudpit picture! It's priceless!

We are leaving on the 19th of this month but I'd LOVE TO PLAY BEFORE we go! We'll have to act fast!

M and M Madsen said...

That picture is killing me. I love it!

Megan said...

So happy your home. I am up for light post partum playing... vivien is dying to meet you & your nikon.

Hillary said...

Boys and mud... little Ben also enjoys mud. Ugh! I am yet to find something that gets this OK mud out of clothes... I have tried it all including oxi-clean, bleach and sun. Any tricks you have found... please send them my way! :)

Oh and... Welcome home!

Laura said...

Great picture!