
My poor kiddos, we've watched lots of TV and had lots of breakfast for dinner. The house needs a good cleaning but I can only get that which is absolutely necessary done. Apparently, because of my nesting, decorating the baby's room falls under the necessary category :) I'm almost done with it. I wish I could get a better pic of the room all together (my lens won't allow me to get it all in) but here's a few pieces.
Remember the painting and owls I really wanted from Pottery Barn? Well I made my own version of the painting (for about $125 cheaper!) and my friend Lexi made the adorable owls for me. Then I made the trees after seeing a version of them on a blog. SOOO easy!
I also saw a cute butterfly mobile in Pottery barn that I was coveting. Made one of those too! Oh I feel so crafty :)
So now I only have a few days left with this little lady inside of me... four to be exact. And I'm counting down. This is the first time I won't miss being pregnant. The achiness, restless leg syndrome, malasma (check out my makeup-less pic below if you want to get a good view of it on my cheeks), heartburn, hormone roller coaster (my poor hubby and kids!) and blood/anitbody problems that made me high risk and worry for months has made me plenty ready to be done being pregnant and welcome a little lady in my arms (even if that means midnight feedings and another diaper to change).

I'll keep you posted!
11 comments:
such a cute prego lady. you are nothing but belly! good luck with your new little one. I bet she'll be gorgeous!
I love love love your baby's room1 Your are so crafty! It all turned out so cute!! Your belly is adorable by the way. I wish mine was it is just huge and I have 3 more months to go!! Good luck and can't wait to see little Tessa!
So cute... All of it turned out great!! Can't wait to meet the little miss.
P.S. This post made me very sad... I miss your guts!!!
Such a cute room!! Good luck with the baby!!
Good luck Kristen! You look awesome. Even with melasma. You did a great job on the room! So cute!
First that baby's room is adorable!! second, i'm so glad that i'm not the only one whose kids over watch tv and eat at odd times of the day and odd types of food for dinner...although you are further along...i am only 10 weeks into this and i'm already at your status....sad
I had to comment because I just had to laugh about the hormone roller coaster. With both of my girls I KNEW it must be a girl because I was an emotional basket case. Just wait until the 2 year old girl sass kicks in and you'll understand why!!! Congrats and so excited for you to experience things in a different shade ;)
I still have a bit of malasma. My little mask of pregnancy is lingering under my eyes. One morning I woke up and said "What is that?!?!" I felt better about it when a woman in the building across from me in Chicago said she had it all over her face/around her eyes, etc. She said it looked like a butterfly mask. I'm at my in-laws right now, and we were just talking about Bryan (Vaughn had another minor surgery today), and I told them you were due any day. I can't wait to see that little lady!
PS: I LOVE the nursery pics. I was at Pottery Barn Kids a few days ago and thought about you when I saw the sheets and butterfly mobile.
yay you are almost there! And glad to know I am not the only pregnant lady who is getting by with the bare necessities :>) Good luck you look beautiful!
The nursery looks so cute! You're amazing, Cael is already 4 months and I still have yet to finish the nursery! You look great too!
I LOVE LOVE how the nursery turned out, I am so impressed!! And I can't the BIG day is finally here, Good luck... can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl and to hear that you and baby are healthy and happy!!
Post a Comment