Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Kickin' It

DSC_4818

It's that time of year again. And this time Brans gets to lace up the cleats and run up and down in the cluster of boys too. Oh he was so excited. He had his uniform on about 6 hours before the game. And what a treat to have both of his grandmas and his auntie Michelle at his game cheering him on.

DSC_4832 DSC_4836

DSC_4847

Ty had his game the next day. Both grandmas were there again. Oh and did I mention that Bryan made it to both games... blissful sigh... so glad residency is behind us.

DSC_4852

Oh and did I mention how great they slept those nights?! I need to run these boys up and down a field everyday!

3 comments:

brooke said...

Kristen,
It's Brooke Barnett from OK. Did you guys move to Farmington? From the pictures, it looks like Heritage Park...and you can't mistake the Farmington Flash uniforms. We live in Hunters Creek right on the Kaysville Farmington border. Congrats on baby Tessa, she is darling! I would love to see you sometime!

The Carlson Crew said...

Can you hear my sigh of envy? Pete missed Spence's first T-ball practice, Back to School Night, etc., etc. At least I can look forward to being where you guys are, right? So glad the boys had fun!

lexie said...

So glad that Bryan made it to both games. To bad he is still in scrubs :)