
Welcome to the world baby girl! Tessa arrive on Aug 17th at 1:40 am weighing 6 lbs 10 oz She's got lots of dark brown hair and is just as sweet as can be. Mama is doing fine :) My epidural didn't work so well so I got to experience the un-edited glories of birth. Not so fun. But she was worth every second of it.
14 comments:
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
so precious! and she has an awesome mom that will be able to 'capture' all her cute moments in life! congrats
Oh she is so cute!!! You're right, she doesn't look like the boys!
So beautiful!!! Congrats to all of you!
HOORAY! Congrats to you all!
Congratulations, she is beautiful!
She is beautiful! I am so glad you are doing well. Can't wait to hear how the boys "took to her!" Love you all and miss you!
Absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you all!
Congrats! So cute! Sorry about the epidural! Can't wait to see more.
Congrats! I love her name. She's gorgeous! Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less with the beautiful mama that made her.
Congrats Kristen! She is so sweet. Sorry you had to feel the burn. She is adorable though and I'm glad she is here. I bet the boys are crazy about her.
She's gorgeous! Yay! So excited for you! Dang those epidurals that don't work. That happened on my last delivery. Right after I delivered her I remember saying, "I feel like a bomb went off down there." :) Hope your recovery continues well. I love her room and her name!
Congratulations - she is gorgeous!
I was just checking in on you and found this beautiful PRINCESS! I am so happy for you. GO PINK! She is a lucky girl to have such wonderful BIG BROTHERS. Good luck with the recovery and adjusting to #4; I am still trying to figure it out after 9 months of doing it.........let me know if you figure out some good tricks. Your family is beautiful!!!!!
Post a Comment