Okay, so I've been reading everyone's posts and status updates on things they are grateful for. Considering our prophet's counsel on Gratitude, I thought I should stop just reading everybody else's thankful lists and make one of my own. But I thought I'd keep it to my top 10.
10. Target - even with 4 kids in tow I can enjoy myself in that money sucking, everything's adorable store
9. Holidays - the food, the activities and the traditions, all enjoyed with family
8. My hub's job - that he LOVES what he does and that in this crazy, awful economic time, he HAS one
7. My home - I sure love making it mine, I feel safe, I love my mountains, I'm in a cul de sac
6. Sugar - in all forms, but mostly baked goods and sweets cinnamon bears
5. My friends - my survival kit for the last 8 years (I found this post about them and it's just as true now as it was when I wrote it)
4. My Moms and Dads - My parents and in laws are some of the best examples a person could ask for. How I hope and pray (literally) that I can be like them someday. AND they gave me my sisters and hubby!
3. 3 of the busiest boys who call me Mom - and that I get to stay at home with them
2. My gorgeous baby - and that I have been able to have 4 happy, healthy, beautiful babies
1. The hubs - still totally love him, works oh so hard for our family, makes me giggle...wish I saw him more.
I am Blessed.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment