
Christmas Challenge: Start today (December 1st) and read the first chapter of St Luke. Read a chapter a day of Luke and you will finish on December 24th (finishing the last chapter of Luke). You will have read the entire life of our Savior Jesus Christ (from birth to resurrection). What a perfect way to celebrate Him and keep us focused on what this season is all about.
I did this last year and it was wonderful. This year I'm really trying to include the kids. I'm reading my chapter the night before and then for our family scripture study I read a few verses from the chapter to my kids (pick the story from the chapter that your kids would most understand). I'm planning on going through the Gospel Art kit and picking out a picture that goes with the story, along with 2 that don't. Then when I'm done reading I'll let them choose the picture that went with what we read. Hopefully it will help them focus and listen :) Merry Christ-centered Christmas!
1 comment:
I remember you saying that you did this last year and I've been looking forward to doing it this year! Thanks for such a great idea! :)
Post a Comment