It's no secret. I can't stand the Men Tell All episodes of this show. Lame. I used my fast forward button a lot. But a few things did catch my interest:
*the never before scenes of dogs peeing on wish lanterns and JP ripping apart entertainment centers... so funny.
*Chris Harrison's hair do... what the? It looked like a dog licked his bangs straight up.
*Michelle Money's appearance... have mercy how much camera time must we give this gal? And what did she have done on her face? She looked different.
*Ryan, you looked darling, but you shouldn't have mentioned all the books you read up on before the show... even though I totally know why you did and thought it was a great idea. After seeing how much time and energy the show spent editing in your comments, I'm pretty sure they're working on having you be the next Bachelor. Lucky 25 girls.
*Bentley... I'm tired of hearing your name. I would've loved to hear the unedited version of you though.
*Ashley, for the love, FIRE your wardrobe person. Your one armed black lycra mini was hideous. You are a dentist. Not a hooker.
*Bloopers. Though abc was a bit more generous with them, I wish that's all they showed for 2 hours. Best part by far.
And tomorrow, it's finale day!!! Yay!
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment