Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ready To Go Again!

Can you tell by the following picture what we did this past weekend?

DSC_3070

CAMPING!! The boys and Tess loved it!

DSC_3048

And so do Bryan and I. We needed a nice quiet escape from the world, and this was perfect! Photo courtesy of Ty :)

DSC_3009

We got up to our camping spot just in time to set up camp and roast marshmellows before heading to bed. The boys got up with the sun and began exploring.

DSC_2991

Then we had breakfast and got ready for a day of hikes.

DSC_3002

DSC_2994

DSC_2985

DSC_3032

What is it about dirt that looks so yummy to little people?

DSC_3066

I did clean Tess up, every hour or so, but it sure didn't last long.

DSC_3054

I even tried keeping her in her jail... but she just wouldn't have it. And ya know, a little dirt won't hurt...

DSC_3000

Obviously my boys feel the same way.

DSC_3028

Our little Lexi joined us for our trip too and loved every minute of it.

DSC_3056

After a long morning hike we roasted hot dogs for lunch.

DSC_3060

And then finished up, cleaned up, packed up and headed out for one last hike before returning home. I'm already ready to do it again. Anyone want to join us?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yes, I am so up for camping! When and where?