There were a couple of weeks of tennis lessons for Ty and Brans.
Then there were golf lessons, which Brans has declared is his favorite sport now.
Then Ty began football. Hmmm. Mixed feelings about this sport.

He looks darn cute in his uniform. But the 6 days a week schedule of practices and games is a bit too much for me and my 7 year old. Inside I am TOTALLY okay with his declarations that he won't play football again, but have verbally cheered him on with "Christensen's don't quit" and "You're tough!" to get us through this season. Only 11 more practices and 3 more games to go... but who's counting.

Then there's Brans and Cason, in the age appropriate, once a week, practice and game combined soccer season.

Both are loving it and trying their hardest to "get lots of goals!"
Really I don't have a huge "my boys must do sports" kind of mentality. I just like them to try out new things and burn energy in the process :)
No comments:
Post a Comment