After 3 full months of grocery shopping like this, I was SO ready for school to start. And I knew there would be no tears. Does this make me an insensitive mom? I don't think so. Just an excited one. Excited for my kids to learn so much. Excited to go back to a nice routine. I love routine. Excited to spend some more time with my littler ones. Excited to have kids tuckered out at night, and have them crash into their beds by 8:00. Excited to hear their funny stories when they came home each day. Excited not to have to feed people all day long. Excited for all the fun traditions that the next few months will bring!
I wasn't the only excited one. These two left for school so excited and came home even happier! They loved their teachers, loved their classrooms and loved seeing their friends.
I loved watching them bike to school together and loved hearing how Ty walked Brans to his class and saved him a seat at lunch. And I loved seeing that on Ty's paper titled "my favorite things" he had written "brans" on it. :)
This little guy was beyond excited to start his preschool!
He loves his new teacher and wishes he could go every day (it's only twice a week).
And Tessa and I love hanging out together in a quiet house for a few hours (quite often still in our jammies). It's just she and I...well, until January when we add another kid to the mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment