
Yay! The last week of school is always so fun! The big boys had so many fun things going on in school, but the best part was NO homework!!! That meant time for lots of other great activities. Like trips to get snow cones.
Or afternoons spent at the park.

(Tessa in her most favorite summer dress)

Or evenings spent swimming at Aunt April's (Bry and I have begun swimming laps for exercise). Look at the awesome beach bag I found!! Perfect for the 7 towels, swimsuits, floaties, goggles, changes of clothes and swim diapers I have to haul!

We celebrated Cason's last days of preschool by attending his end of the year performance. He did great! He sang all the songs, and recited a nursery rhyme all by himself.

But my favorite part was the Tu Ti Ta song. So funny!!

Knox didn't seem too impressed with any of it.

But I was amazed at how much my sweet boy has learned and am totally confident he's ready to be a big Kindergartener!

And I made sure to squeeze in Cason and Tessa's dentist appointment in this last week, before I had to drag ALL my kids along. It was Tessa's first trip to the dentist. She did great... but apparently mama hasn't been great at helping her floss. She has a cavity :(

And now that school's out, this is what my days look like. Kids everywhere. But there's lots of fun ahead! Yay for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment