Quick recap before I jump into bed - First date goes to Cowboy Luke, Kevin, Grant, Will, Evan, Daniel, Vinny, Ali, James F Wells and Robby. They're talking about how excited they are to be sharing a date with 11 guys when suddenly there's an explosion outside. Someone has blown up a limo and to the rescue comes JoJo, dressed in the sexy calendar version of a fireman. Looks like the guys are off on their "hot" date right now (the first of a bazillion fireman puns)! Group date #1 will take place at a fire academy where they will be put to the test to see who the "real" men are. Surprise surprise the fireman (in real life) Grant wins. Thank goodness, cuz the guy would never have lived it down with his buddies back at his fire station if he had lost. Poor Cute Wells, almost passed out trying to keep up with all the other manly men. It may have felt a little embarrassing at the time, but it got him the rose in the end. Totally worth heat stroke dude.
The first one on one date goes to Derrick aka Jim from the Office. JoJo, in tank top #2, tells him its a date of choices. Derrick chose wisely. Sky = private Jet. North = San Francisco. Golden Gate Bridge = picnic on the coast. Rad date. In her super sparkly black cocktail dress she pulls out his hidden emotions and reservations about falling in love again, and rewards him with a rose.
Next group date is for Jordan, Christian, St Nick, James Taylor, Alex and Chad (who we're pretty much hating by the time this date rolls around). It's a man's dream date, a trip to ESPN where the hosts of ESPN are putting on some games for the group. We again witness that Chad doesn't play well with others and would be the WORST husband ever. Oh could you imagine how "honesty" like that would fly in a marriage? That night, dressed in an alpaca sweater and leather pants she gave the rose to James Taylor (and I was so glad he didn't sing to her, again).
Cocktail party, in another sparkly dress, this time long and burgundy, she spends her night trying to get to know the guys better. But her time with the guys was undermined by the drama going on with Chad and the fact that he consumed an entire farm of animals during the party. I want to punch him in his meat headed face. Then while he's down, I'll kick his Canadian vampire sidekick in the shins. Seriously this chump is BAD news. I'm assuming JoJo had other tender moments going on with her Bachelors but I don't remember any.
Rose Ceremony: roses are given to Alex ("she's just going to keep him around so America doesn't think she hates short people"- ok so that's the one funny thing Chad said all night), Christian, Robby, Cowboy Luke, Chase (scored with his winter wonderland mini date), Jordan, Grant, Ali, The Canadian Vampire, James F, St Nick, Vinny, Evan (how is that possible? He reminds me of a mime) and to my utter frustration, Chad (who I may have called lots of mean names, that I can't repeat here, throughout this episode, UGH!).
So goodbye Airbrushed James, the hipster, and I think, another James. Next week we get 2 episodes, YAY! But I have a feeling I'll be throwing food at the TV for 4 hours just having to endure more time with Chad. Get him off!
Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment