Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Inappropriate Dates and Inappropriate Behavior
Things start off with a one on one yoga date with Chase and their "intimate yoga" instructor Himalayan Bali (what? That wasn't her name?). The weirdest, absolutely not calming at all, version of yoga I've ever seen. Nothing like straddling each other to connect two strangers. Afterward we watch the typical uneaten dinner conversation, a rose given and then some major PDA at their own personal concert.
Group date: Jordan, Grant, Wells, James F, Christian, Ali, Daniel, Vinny, Nick, Evan, Alex and Chad - The competition and testosterone levels are exploding even before the date starts. When they arrive at a theater, I must admit I am absolutely floored that a place like this even exists, where there's LOTS of inappropriate dialogue going on. Can't say that I can go into detail about it cuz I fast forwarded it all once I heard the intro. Stupid. But I did catch a scene where Chad in a moment of roid rage punches a metal door and threatens little weeny, floppy haired Evan. The surprise was our Canadian Vampire actually stands up to his benching buddy Chad and tries to protect Evan. That night, JoJo in leather and gold sequins, gets a small peek into the boy drama when she gives Evan the rose and Chad doesn't even hide his displeasure with disrespectful comments about him. Glad she saw a glimpse of the real side of Chad. Now get this annoying, show stealing jerk out of here!
The last date was so fun! James Taylor and JoJo in fabulous 40s get ups (LOOOOVED her hair and dress!) are learning how to swing dance, taught by a tiny version of Betty White/Ginger Rogers. Laughing, dancing, flirting and learning more about each other in a uplifting and delightful atmosphere. They need more of these kinds of dates! That night after an apparent shower to get all the hair product out, perched in a super cool old convertible, looking out over a lit up LA, JoJo makes that romantic connection with James Taylor that she was waiting for (aka she made out with him). And yes (surprise surprise) he whips out his guitar and sings to her. Rose rewarded!
Back at home we've got a security guard paroling the place to keep things safe. I'm fairly certain that large sweet potato and meat eating Chad could take out the security guard. Hope that guy is carrying some mace or a taser. Maybe they should pass things like that out at the rose ceremony! But we'll have to wait and see, because we are left with a To Be Continued. But we don't have to wait too long! We get another 2 hours tomorrow night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment