

Funny, I lived in a rodeo town for 17 years growing up but never owned single pair of boots. Apparently I totally missed out. For Christmas my hubby requested cowboy boots (cuz what goes better with scrubs than boots?!) and while he was at the store picking out his boots, he and his dad decided the boys HAD to have a pair too. Well, they have been a hit! The boys wear them everyday, whether they're just hanging around the house, going outside to play, or heading to the grocery store (yes we've even gone to church with them). I guess this what happens when you move to Okyhoma. I can't wait for the chance to take them to a rodeo in them!
2 comments:
Your boys are so precious! So Brett and I found out last Sunday that Ty is not in our class anymore. They moved him to Liz's class. So sad... we'll miss him.
I love the boots! I think the are so darn cute!
Post a Comment