Sunday, March 30, 2008

My New Hobby


Well for years I have stalked photographers websites, admiring the pictures they took, wishing I could have them take pics of my kids and wishing I could take pics like that too! Well I decided I would try to learn! I've been reading everything I can online, figuring out how my hubby's super camera works, and practicing practicing! I'd love to hear anything you know about photography! I've posted a list of some of my favorite photographers websites.

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I think you always take great pictures Kristen, but you have some great subjects! The boys are so cute.

M and M Madsen said...

Hey! Such a cute blog. I like your pictures too. I love love taking pictures as well and I can't wait for the day when I finally get a good camera. I look forward to keeping tabs on you guys this way - it is so much fun!!

Nicole said...

Kristen! Your pics look awesome. And when I read this I realized I never responded to your email....but my suggestion would have been: Use your husband's camera.

keep it up!

Kelly said...

Me too. Let me know what you find out. But by the way -- I love the bubble pics!