Thanks to our Nanna the boys had some cute Easter outfits to wear to church. I think all those Easter dresses are fun and and so pretty, but I'm totally happy with matching little man clothes!
What darling little boys!! You are so lucky! I still find it so ironic that the Lundquist girls are having all boys. I'm sure Papa Lundquist is loving having all these guys around. I can't wait to see all the adventures of your cute family. Gotta love the blogs! Love, Michelle
I'm so glad that you were able to find us. I always wonder about how the family is doing. When did you have Cason? He is just darling. All of your boys are. I can't believe that you have 3 kids now especially since we were pregnant with Ty and Tyden at the same time. I miss you.
5 comments:
What darling little boys!! You are so lucky! I still find it so ironic that the Lundquist girls are having all boys. I'm sure Papa Lundquist is loving having all these guys around.
I can't wait to see all the adventures of your cute family. Gotta love the blogs!
Love, Michelle
So cute!!! Your boys looked so handsome at church!! The dresses are fun, but I really LOVE "little man" clothes too!! :-)
I'm so glad that you were able to find us. I always wonder about how the family is doing. When did you have Cason? He is just darling. All of your boys are. I can't believe that you have 3 kids now especially since we were pregnant with Ty and Tyden at the same time. I miss you.
VERY handsome boys! I have to say...having two girls...that the boy clothes are just as cute as the girl clothes. They're just too sweet!
Your boys are just so dang cute. It's so fun to keep up on what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment