Your new little boy is so cute! I have two boys and I have no idea what I will do if I ever have a girl! I always wanted a girl first...but man how I love boys! I can't imagine my life any different. I even love how Izek gets sooooo dirty after spending all day outside. I love your blog! Take care
3 comments:
Your new little boy is so cute! I have two boys and I have no idea what I will do if I ever have a girl! I always wanted a girl first...but man how I love boys! I can't imagine my life any different. I even love how Izek gets sooooo dirty after spending all day outside. I love your blog! Take care
Spitting image of Ty! I wouldn't know they were two different babies if I saw the two pics together!
Identical to Ty in my opinion, but I think Brans looks different than both of them. -Phil-
Post a Comment