I bet that was crazy! So guess what, Mike and I are the new seminary teachers in our ward. I am going to have to call you, I am nervous to teach, but I think it is going to be fun, and I am excited to learn more about the New Testament along with the students.
All right, that's hilarious. Although, I seriously feel like that's what my girls do every time they go to the bathroom. Barrett did a "five squares" lesson because we were sick of plunging the toilet.
And I saw your question about B/W....and I must say, I love your questions. Because they make me think. And even after thinking...my answer is..."I don't know". I think when I'm bored or want to avoid the laundry I just start playing and sometimes that leads to b/w....lame answer, sorry.
I'm loving your pics. So perfect with what you do.
It's fun seeing your blog and catching up with your life. We still keep up with Tyler and Joelle; he graduated last year from Kellogg and they are living in Palo Alto. I have a link to Mike and Erica Carruth's blog on my page - did you know them? We saw everyone in January at Corene's wedding. If you scroll back long enough on my blog I posted pictures of everyone.
4 comments:
I bet that was crazy! So guess what, Mike and I are the new seminary teachers in our ward. I am going to have to call you, I am nervous to teach, but I think it is going to be fun, and I am excited to learn more about the New Testament along with the students.
You'll be so proud... I finally updated my blog... just thought I'd let you know (afterall, you were my inspiration)!!! :)
All right, that's hilarious. Although, I seriously feel like that's what my girls do every time they go to the bathroom. Barrett did a "five squares" lesson because we were sick of plunging the toilet.
And I saw your question about B/W....and I must say, I love your questions. Because they make me think. And even after thinking...my answer is..."I don't know". I think when I'm bored or want to avoid the laundry I just start playing and sometimes that leads to b/w....lame answer, sorry.
I'm loving your pics. So perfect with what you do.
It's fun seeing your blog and catching up with your life. We still keep up with Tyler and Joelle; he graduated last year from Kellogg and they are living in Palo Alto. I have a link to Mike and Erica Carruth's blog on my page - did you know them? We saw everyone in January at Corene's wedding. If you scroll back long enough on my blog I posted pictures of everyone.
Glad things are going well. KIT! :)
Post a Comment