Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lip Smackin'

I didn't start my other two boys on cereal until they were 5 months old, but little Cason was more than ready. His intense stare, accompanied by loud lip smackin', as he watched me eat, told me I should give him a shot at eating. He's growing too fast.
.

6 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

LOVE... LOVE .... LOVE the second picture!!! He looks so old! I can't believe he's starting cereal already!

Bekah said...

i love him.

Brooke said...

Kristen I had your blog open on the computer and Dave walked past it and was like, who's the cute kid? :) I can't believe that he is already starting solids...it's seems like just last week I was getting an update from your mom that you had the baby. It's amazing how time flies.

The Wright Fam said...

I can't believe how big all your boys are getting, they are just growing up so fast!! Especially Cason, what a big boy eating big boy food!! They are too cute!!!

Kelly said...

What adorable pictures. I love the cheeks! Love them!

The Gray Family said...

such a cutie (just like the rest of your boys!). I can't believe how fast these babies are growing!