
Who else out there is suffering from their first winter cold? Our family was hit hard! Started with Cason, who we couldn't avoid kissing and hugging (look at those pics...could you avoid it!) and then it ran through us all. Even Mommy is sick. I've decided that I'd rather be blind than not be able to taste my food. sigh.
.

I made sure to not wipe away a ounce of snot so you all could get the full effect of what I've been staring at for the last few days. Aren't I nice ;)

Still learning to cover our mouths.

So today I had to think of something fun to do, since we've been staring at the walls of our house for the last few days. So I got out the wrapping paper and cut some squares out and I let the boys wrap their toys. Oh we went through alomst an entire roll of tape and still the "presents" fell out!

Ty declared himself an elf. He told me to look at how big and pointy his ears were.

At least we're past the miserable part. May we just make it through Christmas time without another epidemic.
5 comments:
Oh, the joys of snot. I'm so glad it's you and not me!
My girls seemed to start with it today too. Yuck. No fun! But what an awesome idea to let the boys wrap their toys!
I too am looking at faces that are sad and sick, except the faces I am looking at are girls. We have pretty much been inside for the past week. Luckily, we are almost over everthing and can soon join the land of the living. Hope you guys feel better soon!
Hey! I love your blog! Your boys are super cute. Sorry they are so sick.
You take amazing pictures. It almost makes me want to tell Spencer to go ahead a buy his camera-almost!
I can't even BELIEVE how much fun wrapping paper can be for these little "elves!" I've gone through way too many rolls this year --- but I figure it is cheaper than a ticket to the funny farm. :) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment