Thursday, December 18, 2008

Save A Tree And Some Stamps

Merry Christmas from the Christensen Family!
I decided that since most of my family and friends keep updated on our family through this blog, the usual Christmas card wasn't as needed. But I still want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Exciting New Year!
Love, Bryan, Kristen, Ty, Brans & Cason

7 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new fam pic!!!! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!

Mama Lou said...

That is such a great picture! And good idea, I like the way you think. Merry Christmas to all of you. I think about you every time I drive past the Christmas tree lot.

Phil and Holly said...

I love Tys outfit! Your boys are getting so big!
-Holly

Tianne said...

Hi Kristen! I really appreciate your kind thoughts. It's been quite painful for me to have some speedbumps in my 'happily ever after'. It's such a bittersweet thing to see so many happy families (Like yours, waaay cute) and keep hoping to have that myself someday. It's worth trying for and I know my son will complete the circle soon. How funny that if anyone had told me way back in the good ol' BHS days that poor Rob would get leukemia, I'd struggle through a hard, hard divorce and so many of us would either skyrocket to wonderful or slowly orbit our way there. I hope you get the rocket :). I created an account on your site. Do you need the acct#? I appreciate you taking the time to check into it for me. -Tianne

lexie said...

Way cute family picture! Your boys are so dang cute!

Laura said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for the online "card!" Nice to see the whole fam together -- you all look great!

Amy said...

BEAUTIFUL family! What a great picture too! Merry Chrismtas! xoxo