This years Santa pic was a success. No body was crying. Though the picture of Brans sprawled out screaming on Santa's lap from last year is quite funny. Ty asked for a race car. Brans asked for chocolate chip candy. Cason just wondered why I handed him off to some scary man. Always a fun tradition. On the way home I heard Ty happily singing the "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" song. Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
This years Santa pic was a success. No body was crying. Though the picture of Brans sprawled out screaming on Santa's lap from last year is quite funny. Ty asked for a race car. Brans asked for chocolate chip candy. Cason just wondered why I handed him off to some scary man. Always a fun tradition. On the way home I heard Ty happily singing the "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute picture! Where did you get the Santa picture taken? I need to take Hannah sometime. We didn't get one of her and Santa last year, but it looks like a fun tradition to start.
Post a Comment