Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Cheering for Yellow...and Brown

Brans is wearing BIG BOY UNDERWEAR!

DSC_8766

In one year I have gone from 3 kiddos in diapers, to 2 kiddos in diapers, and am presently attempting to get it to 1 kiddo in diapers! Yee haw! Going well so far, though I am quite tired of cheering for poop.

DSC_8720

Oh and yesterday I got this from Ty:
Mom: What happened? (when discovering something)
Ty: Do I have to tell you the truth?

hmmmmmm

DSC_8697

And when things just get too crazy around here, I nibble on Cason...that always makes me feel better.

5 comments:

Janeal said...

Your boys are so cute!!!!! Good luck with the potty-training. I am so glad that I am not doing that right now! I only have 6 more months before I have to do it again and I am already dreading it!

BrieAnn said...

I'll cheer for poop along with you. Jake was potty-trained at 18 months...while I know the likelihood of such an occurrence with my own child is slim, I'm going to go ahead and revel in that dream. Go Brans!

Pam said...

yay for the underwear. I too have gone from 3 in diapers to only 1 in diapers in the last year, which is still pathetic because that 1 in diapers just turned FOUR! Seriously, he is never going to be potty trained.

The Gray Family said...

good luck with potty training! It seems to be a work in progress that will never end :>)

Brooke said...

I could nibble on that little Cason too!