Is anyone else tired of reading about everyone else's Christmas? Well, sorry, this is a Christmas blog post. But I'll keep it short.
Christmas Eve
tradition: matching pjs like EVERYONE else out there
funny moment: Ty came out of his room and announced "I am going to pull out my hair!! I can't go to sleep and Santa won't come until I go to sleep! UGH!"
Christmas Morning

Guess what Santa got for Brans!! As soon as I got it out of the box he sat down and tried. Whoo hoo!

favorite gift: Lightning McQueen Backpacks...awesome for the flight out to UT that we took Christmas day. Finally my purse wasn't overflowing with cars and snacks.
2 comments:
How could anyone be tired of reading about your cute boys? Even if it IS another Christmas post. I love the jammies, and the potty picture is too cute! :)
Cute jammies! Lucky Brans and lucky you! We have the same seat for Carson, but he's very selective about when he uses it. Send any training tips out our way!
Post a Comment