Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Christmas Vacation

Christmas Day me and the boys headed to UT (ever done a 3 hour layover with 3 kiddos!?) We stepped off the plane and the snow was falling. How nice to be somewhere that has a white christmas! The boys thought the snow was the greatest thing ever, and mommy does too, cuz it enterains my children for HOURS and totally wears them out!

DSC_8787
The boys first got to play in the snow at their Nanna & Gunka's house, a winter wonderland.

DSC_8808
Brans learned that snow is very cold... and you should wear gloves.

DSC_8801
Cason got to watch from the sidelines with Nanna.

DSC_9563
And the boys made their first snowman... our snowman likes Rock Band too.

DSC_9112
Then we headed to Midway for our little family reunion. My family hasn't all been together for 2 1/2 years. It was so fun to see my boys with their new cousins and getting to know their aunts and uncles better. Thanks Mom and Dad for making this reunion possible.

There was plenty of snow in Midway too.

DSC_9162

DSC_9125

DSC_9136

DSC_9133
Again, poor Cason watched from the sideline, this time with Grandpa.

Oh and I had so much fun getting to know my sweet nephews better.

DSC_9478
Jax

DSC_9432
Gavin

DSC_9105
And the newest addition, Bruin

DSC_8872
We didn't play in the snow every second of the day. There was swimming, skiing, snowmobiling, and pedicuring....oh and LOTS of eating. sigh. A true vacation.

And now I'm back in OK...no snow, 65 degrees, Christmas decorations still up and nothin' in the fridge.

4 comments:

~Jen~ said...

Love the snow pics! Glad you had a good time.

Don't worry about the warm weather, it won't be here for long!

The Gray Family said...

I'm so glad you guys were able to get together...your family is growing so FAST! Enjoy all these little guys while you can. Do you think Amy will throw a girl into the mix this time???

Lisa said...

Sheesh. Your photos are so crisp and gorgeous!

lexie said...

You take the best pictures ever! I need to get some lessons from you! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I am glad that you were able to go!
So, I have decided to do the story book thing for this coming year. What do I need to do?