
The wild weekend continues: Saturday night I started a load of laundry and sewage began spewing out of my shower/bath drains!! EWW! And our toilets wouldn't flush. So Sunday morning we called the plumber, who after hours of waiting for him, he came and told us the boys had thrown a bunch of rocks down a pipe in the back of the house that was stopping up everything. He tried to fish them out for an hour, only to tell us he'd have to come back the next day to dig it all up. So where does that leave us... without a shower or toilet for over 24 hours. Thank goodness for the toddler potty, kind neighbors (thanks Sumer!) and boys who are more than happy to go pee on a tree in the backyard. I'm happy to say, we're all bathed and using our own plumbing now. Makes me very grateful for indoor plumbing!

But on a happy note, spring is a appearing!! There's popcorn popping on our trees in the front yard... accompanied by allergies... but I'm excited for green! I'm tired of dead.

And as for the boys: Ty cut his lip pretty bad, he's got a huge fat lip. Brans is totally potty trained and I've stopped finding pee on the walls. And Cason is no longer crawling. He's practically running to keep up with his brothers. I love my life.
PS Wasn't Monday evening so empty without the Bachelor to watch...though Melissa is joining the cast of Dancing With the Stars.
6 comments:
oh my gosh! you poor thing! you have had so many little problems associated with potty's... you deserve a break! so maybe should just come to miami so we can play on the beach!
Are you kidding me?? What a crazy week. I hope you are doing better now. I can't wait to see your paint and feel the great walls. I bet you love it! You can always come use our toilets if necessary.
Seriously, flat paint sucks! I just did stripes in our playroom and flat paint was recommended for the project, but anywhere with lots of spills and traffic is horrible. We have it all through our house and it's chipping like crazy. And yes, you do need to take new pictures of us!
I heard about the plumbing...no fun. It's hilarious your boys would pee in the back yard. They must have thought that was fun. I'm so with you on the flat paint walls - they are so hard to keep clean. Your boys are getting so big - They're adorable!
Everytime I see your cute pictures I am so jealous!
Sorry about the plumbing problem. I am glad that you got it taken care of!
I just love your pictures. Everytime I see them, it reminds me that I need to brighten up my pictures. Sorry to hear about the potty saga - look what you are teaching the rest of us - to check the pipes for rocks! Hang in there - sounds like life is turning a corner!
Post a Comment