Sunday, March 15, 2009

What Ty Has To Say

DSC_0408

Today while driving to Church Bryan and I heard this from Ty (speaking to Brans)
Hey Brans, you know what God says? (Then in his deep serious voice) He says REPENT!! Brans you need to REPENT!

Bryan and I busted up laughing.

DSC_0214

Then after church, while Bryan and I were eating lunch, Ty wandered over to us and said, in his sweet voice:

Mom and Dad I love you SO Batman much!

I think that's a lot!

4 comments:

Megan said...

So batman much does seem more than just plain old love. I'm glad there was at least one of the kids from primary who listened to me when I told them to go home & tell their mommy & daddy how much they love them.
I'll have to tell you more about Ty's input in primary yesterday later.

Shuldberg Family said...

That is too cute!

lexie said...

Ok, so I think Emma has a little crush on Ty cause she has asked everyday if Ty was coming over again. I guess that means we need to plan another get together. Love you pictures like always!

Heather B said...

Funny...I love the kid comments that people put on their blogs. Great pictures! And I have to tell you, I agree 100% with what you said about the Bachelor and the big Finale.