
Last night I hosted a baby shower for my sweet friend Michelle, and I've decided I need to throw more baby showers. Why: Because it pushed me to finish painting my house and clean it way better than I usually do. Because it was so fun to giggle with a bunch of my lady friends! Because I got to partake of some WAY good food, for which I will be needing recipes! Because a day later, I am STILL partaking of some WAY good leftovers (breakfast: warm pastry wrapped brie with crackers and some strawberries, lunch: corn, avocado and bean salsa and chips, lunch dessert: 2 pieces of lemon cake...I'm licking the plate as I type). Yum! It was a fun and productive evening. If only my house would stay this clean.
2 comments:
wow, I saw this post title and I thought I'd be reading an announcement from you!
Mm the salsa sounds yummy
-Holly
Oh that picture of Michelle in the blue scarf is GORGEOUS!! Sorry I didn't make it to the shower. But I totally do the same thing - If I need to clean my house, I'll invite people over, and it forces me to do it. haha.
Post a Comment