Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School's In Session

Do you ever have days when you are absolutely IN LOVE with your kids? I mean, I always love my kids, but hey I'll admit it, there are days they get on my last nerve... oh come on, don't tell me you've never had one of those days. But the last 2 days I can't get enough of them (well until bedtime). I just want to squeeze them, kiss them, look into their eyes and giggle at their stories, feed them sweets, and cuddle up with them (one on my left, one on my right and the littlest on my lap). I sure hope this lasts a few more days, hey what am I saying, I hope it lasts for the rest of their lives. Anyway, onto the happenings of our exciting day:

DSC_4411 DSC_4414

Well Ty survived his first day of school (and so did mom). He got in the car happy, but didn't give me very many details... something about seeing the library where you could buy books about curious george, a boy named Todd who had a red hat, and his favorite part was when they played on the playground. :) We'll see how tomorrow goes.

DSC_3927

Brans wasn't too sad about Ty leaving him. He was just excited that he could take his nap in Ty's bed... funny kid.

DSC_3839

And Cason, he won't need to go to school, because I've determined that he's brilliant. Holy moly his vocabulary like doubles every day. His newest obsession is horses. He carries one around all day and says "seesee" (horsey) and neighs. And seriously I wish you could all watch him belly laugh when he watches America's Funniest Video (the boys totally LOVE that show).

Life is good. Livin' the dream.

1 comment:

M and M Madsen said...

such a cute post. i have been having those i love my kiddos so much days the last two days- love love those days!