
Ty's class started things off with a little program, singing a few Christmas songs.

Ty getting a little wave in to Brans who was over playing with the toys.


I may be biased but I think he makes one cute christmas tree.

At snack time all the kids in the class got a plate full of food. Brans was so sad that there wasn't snacks for him. The crocodile tears won him a cupcake and a some pretzels.

Ty and one of his class buddies.

But his best buddy curled up right next to him during story time. Sigh. Moments like that just make you all warm and fuzzy.

Thank you Ms L for being a great teacher to Ty and for a fun afternoon... Brans thanks you too.
3 comments:
I just LOVE that pic of Ty and Brans at story time!
-Holly
Oh to grow up with your best friend... so cute!
And how darling is his teacher??
Cutest Christmas tree EVER! Ok, that picture of the boys at story time needs to be framed and hung. Or put into a magazine and distributed. So so perfect! :)
Post a Comment