
I dream of weekends away with my hubby. Him with no pager, me with no children, and plenty of free time to just enjoy each other. Last weekend it came true... well almost (he still had a few phone calls from the hospital and I was carrying a baby around in my tummy... but close enough).

Bry had a conference in Orlando and I happened to have my super mom in town so I got to go with him! We stayed at a great Disney resort, ate yummy food all day long (where I just got to eat and visit with Bry and friends... no kid menus, no cutting up anyone's food, no convincing anyone to eat), I slept in (Bry had to be up for a class), we wandered Downtown Disney and Epcot... and just RELAXED.


We got our fill of sweet treats. This is Bry and Raquel (one of Bryan's coresident's fiance) fillin' up on flavored sugar... GROSS. Later we headed to a bakery for an eclair... I had about 3 bites when a crazy seagull came swooping in and took it right from my hands!!! Seriously. I'm now scared of those birds.

Nothin' like a lunch of onion rings and shakes. We really do need to have a weekend like this yearly. Not only is is good for us as a couple, but you come home so in love with your kiddos too. Now back to the CRAZINESS around here. Hoping to get our house up for sale this week... keyword is hoping. sigh... so much to do. Back to reality.
4 comments:
I can't believe the bird took your eclair! So crazy! Ahhh that looks so nice I want a vacation with my hubby too
-Holly
What a fun trip! I am glad you are home and safe from all your travels. I have missed you!
good for you! It seems those weekend are so few and far between, but SO NEEDED (especially with a new baby on the way when you are not likely to have ANY peace and quiet for awhile!). Glad you had fun :>)
i am glad that you got to go. hopefully, I can go next year :) It better be somewhere fun!
Post a Comment