
I'll be honest, I think the whole graduation for little people is kinda silly... I only graduated twice, once from high school and once from college. But yesterday I attended a graduation for the preschoolers of Mrs. L's class and I have to admit it was pretty cute.

Though Daddy couldn't make it, Cason and Brans came to cheer. Cason was just excited that he got to skip his nap. Brans was bummed that he had to sit there and watch instead of play with all the preschool toys.

No, school isn't over for Ty already. His teacher had her last day that day because she's gonna have her baby this week and she wanted to be a part of the graduation so they had it a little early. That soooo wouldn't work for seniors.

Ty told me his next teacher needed to be beautiful like his teacher. :) We both love Mrs. L.
No comments:
Post a Comment