
So yes, I bought the sheet in this pic. I really want the owls too... but I may have to attempt making my own since they're a little pricey.

I'm planning on basing the rest of the room off the colors in the sheet. I love this material I found, maybe I'll use it (or another fun yellow that I find) for the crib skirt. Pretty sure I don't even want a bumper.

To all my friends who are so great at finding gems in second hand stores, if you find an old chandelier somewhere, PLEASE let me know. I'm hoping to fix one up to look a little like this one.

How cute are these! I'm planning on making 3 of these to hang by the crib, but using girly material and matching colors.

Liking the brown polka dots, think I'll add some of that to the room.

More polka dots, knobs for the drawers and...

maybe a polka dot rug.

And my FAVORITE piece that I found is the picture. Another Pottery Barn find. But it's REALLY out of my budget. I think it could totally grow with the room (not just for a baby). Oh I LOVE it. Hmmmmm. Pretty sure I couldn't replicate it. Maybe if I have some money left over after buying a new house, a new car and moving. HA! A girl can dream :)
7 comments:
IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO HAVE THE CUTEST NURSERY! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR SHOWER TO SEE ALL THE FUN STUFF YOU ARE GETTING!
Kris, I looked it up and it is called the Brooke crib sheet..aahhh..i should've used it :) SOO cute btw. She is going to have a very chic room.
Love it all. I like the owls and the hanging art the best!
-Holly
Owls are so great...love them!
I can't wait to see pics of this babies nursery, it will surely be fabulous.
PS, the outfit you like of Paisley's was from all diff. places. The sweater is old navy...old, but can be found on ebay. The dress is a brand called 'kit & lili'. They are an upscale boutique that is from NY, I can possibly get you a super deal on that dress, I am friends with one of the owners. Also, the shoes are baby GAP. You can find them now in some stores...they have sold out quickly here in LEX, but they are SO worth the buy...very cute! You can also find them on ebay as well.
cute stuff! I am with you, planning a girl room is fun :>)
so cute! all of it. i really love the owls. and all the polka dots. you make me want to redo harlee's room. :)
You can totally make those owls...they're adorable! ANd that painting...I bet you could replicate it pretty darn close. You'll love it if you do.
So funny...I'm enjoying decorating my SON'S room. :o)
Post a Comment