Monday, July 26, 2010

Dumb

Men Tell All. I hate this episode of the series. Never really reveals anything. I have to admit I liked all the funny stuff they had cut out (kinda blooper style), like Roberto hitting Ali in the head with a champagne cork... but the rest of it, the bickering, the testosterone fest, I could so do without. So sorry, I don't have much to say. Yep, Kasey was crazy, yes Justin was a fraud, etc....

So what I want to know is, are you going to watch the Bachelor Pad? I have to admit (and am a little embarrassed to admit it), but I'm actually a little torn. One side of me is totally repulsed by it.... looks a bit crazy for me, and lacking in class. But there is the Bachelor loving side of me that is oh so curious and wants to keep up on the old faces of past episodes. What are you thinking?

Well, I'm totally excited for next week. Sure hope Ali finds love... with Chris :)

No comments: