
Dinners were often by campfire. The boys became great fire builders.

There was PLENTY of fun junk food. Cheetos were Cason's favorite.

Nanna had found the most GIGANTIC marshmellows I'd ever seen.

Yes, I did partake. In both the pure lightly toasted form, and in smore form.

Bry teases me about the pinky. I guess it's true. Can't deny a pic of me doing it.

Nanna found so many things for the boys to do... bouncy balls, kick balls, ice cream play dough, frisbees... and all of this to be done in a forest wilderness of a backyard. My kids were in heaven!! And so was this ready to pop pregnant lady. If you're wondering, I'm 9 months along and am EXHAUSTED and I hurt. It was heaven having Nanna, her sister Nan and Great Grandma all there to play with my kiddos.

Great Grandpa did his share of playing with them too.

There was also the 2 lake trips and the river rafting trip (oh and we squeezed in a rodeo and Bear World...very cool).

It took a little convincing to get the boys in the water at first. They were sure there were sharks and octopus just waiting for them in the water. But once they were over that we had to drag them away from it.



It was such a fun group!

We even convinced the boys to try out the tube. For the most part they loved it. I loved when we took just Dad and his brother Chad out for a spin (literally!) I thought I was going to pee my pants from laughing so hard.

We all had such a great time! And now we're back... back to my To-Do list. Back to exhaustion. I just need to survive this next month :) I think I can... I think I can...
2 comments:
That last picture I couldnt tell who was Bryan and who was Chad! Wow! Your vacation looked so fun, it makes me miss Idaho! The best part was seeing Bryan being there for it all :)
Hang in there!
-Holly
Probably because of the glare Holly.. ;) Ty should considered himself a pro tuber by now, as he fearlessly tubed with uncle Phil just over a year ago...
Phil
Post a Comment