
August 29th, a special day for us. Little Tessa Eve was blessed today by her Daddy (doesn't he look handsome!) She looked so pretty in her dress... even if it was a bit big on her. I'm doing all I can to fatten her up, but she is just an itty bitty thing.
And, ta da! This week I finally found a morning to do a little photo shoot with her.





13 comments:
Oh my goodness!! She is beautiful!! I love her already and can't wait until I get a chance to meet her! And her mama looks AMAZING, I can't believe you are ONLY 2 weeks post baby... Kristen you are the incredible shrinking woman! Miss you!
Holy moly, she is gorgeous! You are going to have so much fun taking pictures of this little girl! I think she looks so much lke her big brothers!
She is so beautiful Kristen! Those are such adorable pics, girls are so much fun! (at least that's what I hear...)
She is so beautiful!!!!!!! I love the pictures! She looks so sweet and peaceful! How on earth did you take them with three boys running around? Ü
You look incredible! Do you have a secret baby carrying basket you kept under your shirt instead of your real tummy? Ü
We all miss you!
Oh my goodness, she is precious!! I bet her big brothers are just gaga over her!!
gorgeous little girl...and look at you. did you really just have that baby?:) you are so super thin!
So precious!!!!
I have been patiently waiting for you to do a little photo shoot. LOVE HER!!
And I agree, you look great! Did you get highlights or is in the lighting?
Love the pictures! She is so cute! It makes me 20 times more excited to have my own soon! You look fabulous by the way!!
Oh Kris, she is beautiful..she really does have her own look...staying clear of looking like her brothers. She wants to look like a girl :) Absolutley fabulous pictures. Can't wait to meet her.
Kristen! She is SOOO adorable! Her eyes are so gorgeous. What a sweet little thing! Congratulations!
awww, Kristen she is so cute! And how is it possible for you to look so amazing already????
Oh my heavens....I think she looks like a little mini Brans. She's definitely a Chrsitensen! Sigh...makes me want to do it again. Almost. :) You look fabulous!
Post a Comment