
This is my brother in law Phil (the big guy, not the darling little one). He's awesome. He's a great hubby to my baby sister Holly, a super dad to two of the cutest little munchkins (one of which I will get to meet for the first time this Christmas!!!) and an all around fun person to be with. The job which he is currently working in hasn't been ideal for a family life and he is looking into making a change. That's where I thought you all could come in. Do any of you know of a job opportunity that may be a good fit for him? Phil has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science with a minor in Business Management (where he graduated at the top of his class). A job in these fields (sales rep in the health industry, P.R. or Human Resource or anything sports related would be ideal but he is open to exploring other opportunities. He really wants to find a job that he could invest his time and energy into becoming a lifetime career. Now on a selfish note, I'd LOVE for this job to be in Utah. I serioulsy dream of having one of my sisters near by (but I know they are willing to make roots in any city if the job is right). So friends, if you could help us out with any ideas or opportunities you know of, it'd be greatly appreciated (ask your hubbies too!) Thanks!
2 comments:
John has a friend who is high up in medical equipment sales in Kansas City. He is a manager over a whole region, so the job wouldn't necessarily be in KC. If you want to pass along Phil's contact info, we could give it to him and he could call Phil. Would that help?
Has he check out the church employment pages? They help you look for job according to your abilities and schooling. They aren't church jobs, they help you find a job in any area you would like to be. Check these sites out if he hasn't already. I love all the resources the church has for us to uses!
https://www.ldsjobs.org/ers/ct/home.jsf
http://new.lds.org/church/employment?lang=eng
Good Luck to him!
Kelly Freeman
Post a Comment