Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Few More Outfit Pics For Nanna

Nanna, here's a few more pics of Tess from January.

DSC_8328

This was taken on the day she turned 5 months.

DSC_8375

Hello Sunshine! Lovin' the jeggings!

DSC_8397

All ready for church! But it's not summer, so we had to add a little sweater so we didn't freeze.

DSC_8402

She's got this big guy wrapped around her teeny tiny pinky.

DSC_8354

One of my favorite outfits. Oh how I love leggings!

DSC_8097

And I love when I find clothes that aren't pink! I made her little navy flower.

DSC_8388

Okay so it isn't exactly an outfit, but hey it's her birthday suit!

DSC_8548

And her bathing suit! I'm sure it's the first of many for the upcoming season. She got to wear it this weekend when we went swimming (indoor of course).

Hope you enjoyed the pics Nanna! I'll try to keep it up for February.

No comments: