
3 Dollar store swords, best spent $3 ever. We're really into swords and super heroes around here lately.

The little lady found her feet. Oh what fun toys they are.

For years Ty and Brans have been best buddies, and Cason just tags along. But ever since Ty started Kindergarden, I've seen the friendship between Brans and Cason just bloom. They are such cute buddies. Two kids with huge imaginations equals hours of fun playtime.

Ty takes after his mother... just LOVES to have a camera in hand. But I must admit, his camera is much cooler than mine. Here's a few of his pictures:

Yes, that's me and MY camera.







I think he's got talent.
4 comments:
Ok, I must ask. What is the collage above your mantle? A canvas?? Just wondering I love it!!
I want to know about the collage too!! Way cute pictures, by the way. Love the pirate and piggy ones!
It's a canvas that I have attached black and white photos to with sticky velcro tape... that way I can change them out with the seasons. I'm still working on it. but thanks! :)
Agreed, LOVE the canvas!!! Also, what camera does Ty have? The one we got Kenzi is no bueno and a total waste of $$! You guys look great and you look as fabulous as ever! Thanks too for the HM update, wish I would have got your txt sooner, we've been fighting sick bugs for the last week or two so I've just been flying under the radar and haven't been keeping on top of things! :)
Post a Comment