Thursday, March 17, 2011

7 Months

DSC_9397

Another month older.

DSC_9422

Pure sunshine in our home.

DSC_9398

Our little lady is sitting up and starting to scoot around on her bum, loves sweet potatoes, can pick up her rice puffs and stuffs them and her fist in her mouth, now has 2 bottom teeth, loves to have Ty feed her, is so happy and excited when she wakes up from naps, and is just the sweetest, most joyful, content baby ever.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

I don't think they get any more gorgeous than your little Tessa. I'm in love with her eyes and those perfect lips!
It's so much fun to watch her grow and know what's coming for me in the next few weeks.
Thanks for all the tips by the way...I never know if people go back to the comments to check for a response, so I rarely respond, but I appreciate them!

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

LOVE the background!! SO GORGEOUS!! Doesn't get much better than that! SHe is stunning as well! I wish I could see her in person! So BEAUTIFUL!

annie said...

Kristen,
She is beautiful, just like her mama! Where do you get her cute headbands?

Shuldberg Family said...

I love those cheeks! I just wanna grab em!

The Carlson Crew said...

She is so beautiful...we miss you guys!

Lisa said...

Oh, my goodness! She is just edible, isn't she? And you capture her so beautifully. Backdrop's not too bad either :) Miss those Utah mountains.