Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St Patty's Day

DSC_6448

St Patrick's day was lots of fun this year. We woke up to Lucky Charms and Leperchaun green dyed milk. After we got all dressed in our green we drove down to SLC to check out the LDS Church Children's Museum with our cousins.

DSC_6494

My sister Amy and her family just moved to Las Vegas... SO much closer than TX. So she was able to drive up to see us for a few days. SO FUN!

DSC_6482

Me and my Little Leperchauns.

DSC_6503

And now, I can officially say I have actually DONE something from Pinterest (instead of just filing it away for "someday"). I made a fun and yummy fruit rainbow with marshmellow clouds for lunch. It was a hit! And after a dinner of dyed green white chicken chile and green cornbread, I used ANOTHER pinterest recipe and made mint oreo brownies. Happy St Green day!

No comments: